Sunday, January 17, 2010

thorpe for isaac

This little cutie is my nephew Isaac, wearing the hat I knit him for Christmas. The pattern is Thorpe, and the yarn is Malabrigo Worsted - the same yarn I used for Levi's blue hat. Time got the best of me and although I had intended to knit Isaac this hat way back in October, I ended up casting on on Christmas Eve and finishing on Christmas Day. Phew! Anyway, I love these pictures of him walking like an old pro - he looks so confident and adorable in his new blue hat!

4 comments:

emily said...

what can i say, a cute hat for a cute kid!!! thanks!

Imene said...

I love the Thorpe. Fun to knit, so warm and stays on little children heads. I've knitted three so far and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon

Bending Birches said...

just adorable!

emily said...

you should post your new baby sweater!